M/s Bullows Paint Equipment Pvt. Ltd. specializes in the manufacturing and exporting of Pretreatment Plants, which are admired by clients for their robust construction and smooth functioning. These Pretreatment Plants are used for conditioning surface enabling as per the suitability of paint on the product.
Functional Stages :
- Knock off Degreasing
- Rinsing 3- 4
- Passivation / DM water rinse
- Cromatising is replaced in place of phosphating
- Used to condition the surface enabling desired adherence of paint on product
- Suitable for ferrous & non-ferrous components processing
- Following are the two kinds of Pre-treatment plants :
- Dip Pre treatment with Monorail hoist / transporter based.
- Spray Pre treatment
To enquire about the desired product(s), just check the box and then click “Enquiry Now” button which is provided below.
- Consistent quality of coatings to meet specification requirements
- Significant improvements in paint and powder coating performance
- Improved corrosion resistance under the organic coating surface
- Provide increased adhesion & improved flexibility
- Adhesive bonding & laminating is made possible by specific pretreatment
- Wear resistance & anti-galling properties for critical moving parts
- Improvement in corrosion resistance of metal parts by providing a base for waxes and rust preventing oils
- Heavy Phosphate coatings make it possible to draw & form metals by the production of high levels of surface lubrication